Personal Dog Grooming Services
If you’ve been searching for a mobile dog groomer in the Lenoir City area, you’ve come to the right place! Bow Wow Mobile Dog Grooming is a professional mobile dog groomer that offers a wide range of services, including haircut, styling, shave-down, bath, and nail trimming, to name a few… all in the convenience of your driveway!
Pricing is calculated by the weight, below are the estimated prices.
Prices can vary depending on the coat conditions, behavior or by selecting any of the Extra Services.
Nails Only Service:
- For dogs up to 40 pounds and of the same house hold.
- Service call and first set of nails clipped is $40
- Additional dogs nails clipped $20 each
Includes Nails, pads, ears, teeth, sanitary trim, hair cut, bath and cologne (upon request) plus a hair cut.
- Up to 20 pounds $105
- Up to 40 pounds $125
- Doodles up to 40 pounds start at $150
Short Hair Breeds Bath & Nails:
Includes nails, pads, ears, teeth, sanitary trim if needed, bath with Specialty Shampoo.
- Up to 40 pounds $89
Up to 40 lbs – 7 Years and Up
- Nails are ground
- Paw Pad hair is shaved
- Larger sanitary area
- Hypoallergenic shampoo
- Using hydraulic grooming table allows for less joint movement
- Haircut and trimming is done before bath
- Towel dried
Shadow A Mobile Groomer for a Day - $499
Would you like to have some information before you make the decision?
Come shadow me on a work day of mobile grooming!
I’m fully booked and been mobile grooming for four years.
During the day of job shadow we can review:
- Opening the van
- Setting the day
- Customer interactions
- Route schedule
- Apps I use
- Observe the mobile groom in process
- Necessary tools
- Best grooms to be time efficient & why
- End of work day to dos
- Always – any other questions you have
Making the decision to go mobile can be overwhelming for some. If you think this would benefit you, send me a text at 865-839-0652.
Things to Note
- Most furry family are groomed at the pricing listed
- I do not groom dogs that have fleas
- Rabies vaccine must be up to date before our appointment
- If you have a larger dog, they need to be familiar with being walked on a lead
- I do not groom dogs that need to be muzzled to be groomed
- I do work with high anxiety and rescue dogs
- Most grooms usually take 1 ½ hours or less
- I am unable to service some breeds due to insurance reasons and hair types. These include, but are not limited to Chow, Rottweiler, Samoyed, Golden Doodle and Standard Poodle.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself." -Josh Billings